Our ServicesFrom transportation to funeral services, we can assist.
- Covering any distance or remote area within South African boarders
- Toyota Quantum vehicles with refrigeration and seating for family members
- Satellite tracking for customer updates on progress
- Four body boxes / coffins capacity per vehicle
- Registration of death
- Issuing of burial order
- Permitting a short prayer within a radius of 50 km
- R5M third party insurance
- 24h, 7 days a week, 365 days per year availability
Cross Border Repatriation
- Covering countries such as
International Import/Export Repatriation
- Projects such as importing deceased from various African countries proved to be a very challenging market to operate in.
- We have established ourselves as market leaders in this field.
- Imports by road and by air are completed on a regular basis.
- Numerous exports to Ireland, USA, Poland and Africa to mention but a few were performed professionally and successfully by our team.
- Removal from homes, hospitals, government mortuaries
- Post mortems
- Handling of all documentations
- Funeral arrangements
- Home burials in rural areas
- 1200 undertaker database
- Facilities for 30 deceased
- Back up Generator
- Coroner services for embalmments and post mortems
Not all funeral arrangements can be made immediately, family members need to be contacted and arrangements made. Total Funeral Logistics understand these problems and offers our clients an affordable solution.
Why we use Cold Storage
- Without cold storage decomposition advances rapidly.
- Within 12 to 48 hours in hot climates, decomposition will be too advanced to allow facial recognition.
- Cold storage slows the rate of decomposition and preserves the body for identification.
- Highly Competitive Pricing
- One stop service
- Well equipped vehicles and drivers
- Efficient turnaround time
- Ethical business practises
- Small enough to adjust quickly to market changes, big enough to handle increasing demands